The Book of Disquiet


“Everything around me is evaporating. My whole life, my memories, my imagination and its contents, my personality - it's all evaporating.



 I continuously feel that I was someone else, that I felt something else, that I thought something else. 



What I'm attending here is a show with another set. And the show I'm attending is myself.” 
― Fernando PessoaThe Book of Disquiet

Memories from another Life.
Just finished this fancy pair. The focals are recycled glass african beads, wire wrapped in oxidized steel and copper, adorned with fluorites, rumanite and rubies ~ real ones, from my awesome Mom.

That's it for today, have a lovely evening!

See you soon! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A saint in the wrong place

Yumi Rustic Art Beads Soup Recipe!

Shine

Artist crush ~ Kirsty Gardiner

Cookie Points Up There...

Artist feature: Solange Collin from YeeLeN SpiRiT DeSiGnS