Pantone Color Of The Year ~ ROSE QUARTZ & SERENITY

As I'm sure you've heard, for the first time in history, for 2016 Pantone named two shades at their Annual Color of the Year announcement: Roze Quartz and Serenity.


Shades of Pink and Blue say you? Say no more...I've got this!

Rose Quartz and  lilac shells...

Rustic polymer in shades of pink and blue...I handpainted them with acrylics and Jacquard pearls.

Ceramic focal beads...

Rose Quartz hearts...

Pale pink and lilac Lucite beads...

Iridescence magic.

 The Pink stash...

Light Blues...ceramics and a round lucite focal .

Glazed ceramic focal beads...

Serenity...Lucite and a nice aqua stone bead that you can't see well because it's all blurry, down right.

 My own rustic polymer beads...

And all this....

...and all that. I'm getting sleepy. it's almost 2am. Goodness gracious, I should go to bed.

Tibetan silver flower caps, I have bought like 500 of these.....I love taking pictures :)


...That's it! Oh look, the blurry aqua stone you couldn't see in the other picture, I got it in this one, it's next to the Rose Quartz focal...you see it. Should I sell this for...$20? A Pantone Soup?? Or use it and make more $$...what do you think..? Too sleepy to decide.

 Good night! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yumi Rustic Art Beads Soup Recipe!

A saint in the wrong place

Shine

Artist crush ~ Kirsty Gardiner

Cookie Points Up There...

Artist feature: Solange Collin from YeeLeN SpiRiT DeSiGnS