Cross Stitch Treasure and Things That Make You Happy


I've got my hands on this little Cross Stitch Treasure. I don't cross stitch but it was so pretty, I decided to buy it for my Etsy shop. Even if I'm not going to make a big profit out of it, I need more items for sale. I might open a supply shop soon. I have a ton of stuff that I have never used and I keep buying more ~ help, I'm turning into a hoarder! Anyways, here is a preview of the cross stitch treasure :)






















 All of them brand new! Pretty cool, hu? I know you cross stitching divas can't wait to get your hands on them, I knooow...No worries, I'll put them up for sale in a few days, just for you. I'm on vacation until Sunday, when my Mom leaves. Family first. Business second. Everything else is bits in between. Being around the people you love and doing what you like for a living are the two most important things in life, I believe...and that's all I'm going to focus on from now on. It's all I need to be happy. :)


 See you soon! 

Comments

  1. Exactly! Do what makes your soul happy :).
    Hoarder, you said? Welcome to my world!
    Enjoy every moment with your family, it is so very precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes:) Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)) Thanks, you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yumi Rustic Art Beads Soup Recipe!

A saint in the wrong place

Shine

Artist crush ~ Kirsty Gardiner

Cookie Points Up There...

Artist feature: Solange Collin from YeeLeN SpiRiT DeSiGnS