First month on Etsy

 My first month on Etsy as a seller, yay! I am an Etsian! Have a look at my shop...eh, what say you? :) Nice? Nah? Yeah? Maybe? Super cool? I know! My sister made me do it.


                                                                                                                 The Philosopher's Stone. Sold.


 I've opened my Etsy store back in 2012 but I wasn't ready to list anything yet. My stuff was not good enough I thought. I've always been comfortable selling my jewelry local, in person ~ people see it, if they like it they buy it, if not, not.

                                                                                                                                           Nomadic Soul.

But my dear wonderful sister kept bugging me...Come on, just list something in your store already!
Can't you see that people are buying your earrings out of your ears?!  

                                                                                                                              You and your Shadow.

  Sometimes people are asking me if the earrings I'm wearing are for sale. Of course they are! That's how I sold these


                                                                                                        Nocturnal Suns. Sold.
...or these...

                                                                                                                                  Tilikum's Dream.Sold

But selling on Etsy..? Have you seen all the super talented Etsians, their perfect, profesionally looking pictures and super cool item descriptions?! Why would anyone buy from me, out of all people...and if they do, will my product be up to their expectations? I can't even wrap something without making a mess out of it, for goodness' sake...So freakin' intimidating.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yumi Rustic Art Beads Soup Recipe!

A saint in the wrong place

Shine

Artist crush ~ Kirsty Gardiner

Cookie Points Up There...

Artist feature: Solange Collin from YeeLeN SpiRiT DeSiGnS